RateGain Travel Technologies Limited is a provider of SaaS solutions, and one of the world’s largest processors
of electronic transactions and price points for travel and hospitality.
2,200+ Customers | 100 Countries
8 Fortune500 Companies | 25 of Top 30 OTAs | 23 of Top 30 Hotels | All Top Car Rentals
Founded in 2004 and headquartered in India, the organization is on a mission be the leading revenue
maximization platform for the travel industry, and offer an integrated technology platform to help our
customers increase their revenue through customer acquisition, retention, and wallet share expansion.
What We Offer
MarTech: Helping hotels drive more ROI through digital
- Targeting and optimizing campaigns for experiential high-end travelers on social media
- Engaging value driven travelers to convert on metasearch such as Google and TripAdvisor
- Monitoring customers’ in real-time with 24x7 social listening, and mitigating any negative experience
- Personalizing the guest experience by understanding their needs through a 24x7 monitoring solution
Distribution: Reaching the Right Guest
- Connecting over 191,000 hotel properties to 400+ demand partners and all major global source markets
- Enabling hotels chains to expand in new source markets easily
- Allowing new OTAs to access large hotel chains seamlessly
- Helping in communicating the availability, rates, inventory, and content from the accommodation providers
to the OTAs
- Enabling hotels, car rentals, and ferries plan their demand and pricing strategy using the automated AI
powered pricing recommendation platform as well as a demand forecasting solution
- Providing the right offer on the device of choice to the engaged travelers
- Ensuring that the hotels are able to rank higher as well as get more bookings
Rewards and Recognitions
Being a customer-obsessed organization, we are constantly looking to build scalable innovations that can help
our customers and partners unlock new revenue. Our attempts have been recognized across the world by the
most distinguished associations and industry bodies including, inter alia, UNWTO, HSMAI, HotelTechReport,
Ernst & Young, Deloitte, and UBS Forums.
Our obsession for delivering excellence for people is not just limited to our customers, but also our employees.
And we make sure to have a healthy workplace environment for our 600+ employees working across 14
countries. Our initiatives and efforts have also been recognized by some of the leading global bodies such as the
World HRD Congress, Comparably, and Great Place to Work.
Find the complete list of our awards and recognitions here.
*All given figures are as of March 31, 2022.